6. März 2011

today's outfit #5








Sunday afternoon:  
the sun is shining on my  
face and it's freezing cold. 
I'm tired from last night, i 
was out with my friend.

 
 
 
I wear a floral dress, my  
circle scarf and high heels. Unfortunately I could not
find my sunglasses (ray-ban wayfarer) . 
 
 
 
 
Jewelry:
I have the bracelet from  
Thailand, it is my favorite one. 
The silver watch is from cK.
I wear them often at work,  
because it is small and not noticeable, but cute!




wish u a nice sunday, xoxo

Kommentare:

  1. Sieht süß und vor allem warm aus :D
    Tolles Outfit ;D

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Dankesehr :)

    Ich mag dein Schal :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. gseht wunderbar frieligshaft us dis kleid :)
    sibylle

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. ja, ich verfolge dich :)
    dein blog ist auch klasse!
    ich mag die ringe sehr ♥
    http://jetztschonvielzuvielzuverlieren.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Du bist echt super hübsch ^^ Und danke für dein Kommentar!

    Saou.

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. hey, danke <3 / das outfit ist ziehmlich schön!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Schönes Oufit, das Kleid habe ich auch :) H&M? ;)

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Love the jewelry you wear in this post!

    AntwortenLöschen